Search This Blog

2/25/10

Disjointed

So it's been two months since I've written. So fucking what? What's your point?! :P

Mostly, I've just been attempting to keep my lips above the waterline (h/t Wildcats) and such, which takes up a ton of emotional energy. But since I seem to have no problems getting on Dkos and blogging there, you really gotta wonder why I neglect this place.

I mean, after all, I get to say what I want to say here, without having to listen to E____. Or C_____. Or e_______. Or anybody else on Daily Kos that I both know and dislike. And, if you even know who I'm talking about there, then

1. far out, and
2. you clearly have less of a life than I do. Which is sad.

Wildcats:



It is a complete and total waste of time, after wrecking that stopwatch that her kids gave her, to think that Goldie Hawn would actually lose to those badass high school boys (which include Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson). Fat chance.

I am tired and I'm sick of drinking iced tea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do what I do...switch from iced tea to booze...

Anonymous said...

Hey Shiz!

Zotz here. I've been staying away from the dark (right) side of DKos lately. But I wanted to know I've been reading your posts.

Followed you over here just to say hi and you go girl!

Nice blog.